Saturday, September 22, 2007

o3 magazine on the iPhone

The Apple iPhone is one slick device, its effectively replaced four devices I typically cart around with me. Before the iPhone, I carried around my Motorola Razr, Dell Axim PDA, and pager. The iPhone effectively replaces each of these devices, as well as the iPod. Although I still keep the pager, don't trust AT&T SMS to be 100% reliable all the time!

Obviously one of the first things I did was try to read o3 magazine with the iPhone. It works flawlessly. Hats off to the Scribus team, because the PDF works very well, its easily readable holding the iPhone in either position. Even the o3 magazine site works fine on the iPhone. Very cool stuff.

So if you're away or simply want to read o3 while your traveling -- Get an iPhone!

No comments: